PMP Preparation Course
ACME Project Inc. is conducting a course for PMP Preparation in Calgary. If you are planning to appear in PMP Exam soon than this course is for you.
Venue in Calgary:
EVERGREEN College (Calgary Campus)
1-3516-26 Street, NE
Calgary, Alberta T1Y4T7
Date & Time:
5 Saturdays starting from March 18, 2017 (9am to 5pm)
Course Material Includes:
• Class Notes
• Access to PMP Exam Simulation Practice with +3000 Q/A (worth $99.95)
$500 per participants (plus GST), which cover course material and meals.
Please DO NOT FORGET to mention your full name, email and phone number during fee payment at PayPal (You do not need a Paypal account for payment).
PMP® Exam Preparation Course is designed for candidates who wants to get PMP Certification on first attempt or who wants to enhance his knowledge of full spectrum of Project Management.
To provide all necessary support until you pass the examination. Condition; need your commitment to appear in exam within 3-month of course.
Certified Industry experts:
All our trainers are PMP certified and have versatile industry experience. They bring years of experience and condense it effectively to a 5 day course, not only learn but to sustain the knowledge.
Why choose us?
We have designed our course on process basis. The case study base approach will help you to understand the project management knowledge areas on firm basis. We have designed a specific methodology based on user input, that maximizes the sustain effect of training. We don’t want you to ‘understand’ the concepts, but also to sustain and put them to practice.
Who Should Attend?
PMP® Candidates, Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Engineers. If your intention is not to write the PMP exam, but only gain knowledge in the project management field, you should have a minimum of a high school diploma, good English language skills and experience working in a business or project environment.
Who will benefit:
- If you are aspiring to become project management professional, or you want to increase your knowledge of formal PMI methodology, This course is for you. We provide easy to understand and sustain study guides, along with classroom training and quizzes to help you clear your certification and as well increase knowledge of the formal PM processes.
- People who want to take the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam
- Professionals planning, managing and controlling projects within an organization
- Someone interested in a career dealing with project management
- Those interested in learning the latest project management tools and methodologies
- Managers who need to fine tune and formalize their project management skills
- Someone managing multiple tasks
- Course will be based on PMBOK® 5th Edition Guide
- How to study and create a study plan
- Tricks for memorizing formulas and taking the exam
- Reasons people fail the exam and how to make sure you do not do the same
- Exercises to help you understand memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know, right in class.
Detailed Course Coverage:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional responsibilities
- Assistance to achieve PMI® accreditation.
- Assistance with obtaining PMI® membership (if required).
- 35 contact hours (35 PDUs)
- Assistance to get registered for the PMI® examination.
- Provide on-going support through to the examination
- Access to +3000 Q/A Exam Simulation