ACME Project Inc. is announcing course for PMP Preparation in Calgary. If you are planning to appear in PMP Exam soon than this course is for you.
PMP® Exam Preparation Course is designed for candidates who wants to get PMP® Certification on first attempt. Training course covers full spectrum of project management knowledge needed, to succeed in the PMP® exam supported by PMP® style questions.
To provide all necessary support until you pass the examination. Condition; need your commitment to appear in exam within 3-month of course.
Who Should Attend?
PMP® Candidates, Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Engineers. If your intention is not to write the PMP exam, but only gain knowledge in the project management field, you should have a minimum of a high school diploma, good English language skills and experience working in a business or project environment.
Who will benefit:
- People who want to take the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam
- Professionals planning, managing and controlling projects within an organization
- Someone interested in a career dealing with project management
- Those interested in learning the latest project management tools and methodologies
- Managers who need to fine tune and formalize their project management skills
- Someone managing multiple tasks
Key Deliverables of The Course:
- Assistance to achieve PMI® accreditation.
- Assistance with obtaining PMI® membership (if required).
- Provide the required 35 contact hours of accredited project management training to apply for the examination.
- Assistance to get registered for the PMI® examination.
- Provide on-going support through to the examination
- Course will be based on PMBOK® Guide
- How to study and create a study plan
- Tricks for memorizing formulas
- Tricks for taking the exam
- Reasons people fail the exam and how to make sure you do not do the same
- Exercises to help you understand memorize and conceptualize the information you need to know, right in class.
Detailed Course Coverage:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Professional responsibilities
Class Materials will include:
- Class Notes
- PMP Exam Simulation CD with 26 tests and over 3500 questions (worth $99.95)
Venue in Calgary:
23-24June & 7-8July 2012.
$450 per participants (plus GST), which cover course material and meals.